UVA Exchange: Fudan University, Spring 2014
My exchange experience was the first time I traveled abroad alone. It was terrifying at first, but deciding to study in Shanghai was one of the best decisions that I’ve made. I learned a lot about the Chinese culture while also discovering a lot about myself. Every activity I participated in turned into a lesson that I will always remember.
News & Announcements
- U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution, updated Jan. 9, 2015
- Announcement Regarding Ebola and Student Travel Abroad for University-Related Purposes
- U.Va. Student Health News & Alerts
- Education Abroad Workshop
- CORE, Cultural Orientation, Reflection, and Engagement
U.S. Department of State Travel Resources
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- CDC Traveler's Health
- University Policy on Student Travel Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Lessons from Abroad: Study Abroad Returnee Conference. Saturday, March 21, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.
- Pre-Departure Orientation. Wednesday, April 8, 4:00 - 6:00 pm and Friday, April 10, 9:00 - 11:00 am. Nau Hall 101.