School for International Training, Mali, Spring semester
Studying abroad is without a doubt the best thing I’ve done during my four years at UVa. I learned how to eat with my right hand (it’s harder than you’d think), I learned about Malian culture and how to be a part of a Malian family, how to communicate through smiles, laughter, hand gestures and a few badly pronounced words but most importantly I learned the importance of listening, to words and actions and that we are all more alike then we sometimes think.
- Now accepting applications for January term 2015 and Spring 2015 programs
- Now accepting scholarship applications for Spring 2015 programs.
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Education Abroad Info Session and Resource Fair table at Summer Orientations in July and August
- Fall Education Abroad Fair, Wednesday, Sept. 3, 11 am - 3 pm, Newcomb Ballroom