University of Hong Kong, Fall semester
UVA in Argentina, J-Term
Integrating international experiences into my engineering education has been one of the best decisions I have made at UVA. Studying abroad forced me outside my comfort zone, and in doing so, I have developed a better sense of self - what comes easily to me and what I struggle with, how I interact with others, and where I picture myself later in life."
- Now accepting applications for January term 2015 and Spring 2015 programs
- Now accepting scholarship applications for Spring 2015 programs.
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Education Abroad Info Session and Resource Fair table at Summer Orientations in July and August
- Fall Education Abroad Fair, Wednesday, Sept. 3, 11 am - 3 pm, Newcomb Ballroom