UVA in Jordan, Summer term
UVA in Guyana, Summer term
Education abroad changed my entire perspective on the way others view us as Americans and the way we stereotype other societies. My time abroad in Jordan and Guyana dispelled myths about Arab and Amerindian culture and improved my understanding of my coursework when I returned to UVa.
- Now accepting applications for January term 2015 and Spring 2015 programs
- Now accepting scholarship applications for Spring 2015 programs.
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Education Abroad Info Session and Resource Fair table at Summer Orientations in July and August
- Fall Education Abroad Fair, Wednesday, Sept. 3, 11 am - 3 pm, Newcomb Ballroom