UVA in Siena, Italy, Spring semester
I chose to do a homestay and was put with the most adorable, angel of a woman named Sylvia, and it was her and her family and this home and community experience that was really my favorite aspect of being abroad. It was the regular meals with all of her children and grandchildren and the huge, monthly neighborhood dinners where I started to truly appreciate this deep-seeded cultural need and passion for getting together and spending time with one another and I completely fell in love with it.
- Now accepting applications for January term 2015 and Spring 2015 programs
- Now accepting scholarship applications for Spring 2015 programs.
U.S. Department of State Worldwide Caution
- Student Travel Restriction [10/1/12]: Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua
- Education Abroad Info Session and Resource Fair table at Summer Orientations in July and August
- Fall Education Abroad Fair, Wednesday, Sept. 3, 11 am - 3 pm, Newcomb Ballroom