- Dining Services - Mealplans
- Housing - Summer Session students will be housed in Woody and Cauthen in the Alderman Road Residence Area for the 2014 summer season. Registration for Summer Session housing will open up in the spring semester.
- Financial Aid
- Student Health
- Parking and Transportation
- Intramural-Recreational Sports Department
- University of Virginia Bookstore
- Newcomb Hall
- Student Disability Access Center
- Division of Student Affairs
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Resident Staff Program
- Office of African-American Affairs
- International Center
- Counseling & Psychological Services
- Student Legal Services
- Madison House (Student Volunteers)
- University Programs Council
- Heritage Theatre Festival
- University of Virginia Art Museum
- Ombudsman Services
In addition to student services, co-curricular activities continue strong into the summer at the University of Virginia, with lectures, concerts, art exhibits, plays, and films on Grounds.
The city of Charlottesville sponsors Municipal Band concerts at 8:00 p.m. in the Pavilion on the downtown mall on Tuesday nights as well as the popular Fridays After Five concert series. Beyond the city lie the homes of Thomas Jefferson (Monticello), James Monroe (Ash Lawn), and James Madison (Montpelier), all open to visitors. The Blue Ridge Parkway is twenty miles west of Charlottesville.