Committee on Undergraduate Admission
Committee Reporting Relationship
The Committee reports to the Executive Vice President and Provost.
The Committee on Undergraduate Admissions serves in an advisory capacity to the Executive Vice President and Provost on matters of Admissions policy or administration.
The Committee, appointed by the Executive Vice President and Provost, consists of:
- Faculty representatives from the undergraduate schools: eight from the College of Arts and Sciences and one each from Architecture, Commerce, Continuing and Professional Studies, Education, Engineering, and Nursing
- Representative from the Office of International Studies
- Dean of Undergraduate Admission (ex-officio without term)
- Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer (ex-officio without term)
- Representatives from the following areas serve as ex-officio members without term:
- Institutional Studies
- Office of the President
- Student Financial Services
- University Registrar
- Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost
- Seven at-large student members