In order to be eligible to enroll in the program you must:
- Be registered at a college or university.
- A completed application with the following:
- All information requested on line at www.studyabroad.virginia.edu.
- A letter of recommendation from one of the present Spanish teachers.
- Transcript from present school. UVA students may submit an advising transcript from SIS.
- $90 non-refundable enrollment fee.
Forward all materials to:
University of Virginia Hispanic Studies Program
P.O. Box 400165
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4165
Deadline for submitting summer session applications is April 1.
All materials must be received by these dates. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Enrollment is limited, so students are encouraged to apply early. Late applications will only be considered on a space-available basis.
Please visit the Study Abroad website and follow the instructions for applying online.