Visitor Parking and Parking for People with Disabilities:
Hourly paid visitor parking and parking for persons with disabilities are available at the Central Grounds Parking Garage, and Hospital Parking Garages East, and West. More parking information on parking and information for people with disabilities.
University Hospital and Primary Care Center Parking:
Parking is available in two garages located on Lee Street - Hospital Parking Garage East and West. Parking is free to patients and their visitors. Have your garage ticket validated at the clinic you are visiting (for patients) or the Information Desk (for visitors) in the hospital main lobby. Information on other parking options, including oversize vehicles, is available at the hospital entrance. For more information or special assistance, call (434) 924-DOCS (3627) or (800) 251-3627.
There is also hourly parking on "the Corner" in municipal garages on Elliewood Avenue, Fourteenth Street, and Wertland Avenue.
- Arena Parking
- Central Grounds Parking Garage (Visitor Parking)
- Culbreth Road Parking Garage
- Darden School Parking Garage
- Emmet/Ivy Parking Garage
- Hospital Parking Garage South (Staff only)
- Lee Street Parking Garage (Visitor Parking; formerly referred to as the Hospital Parking Garage East)
- Nursing School Garage (under McLeod Hall)
- Parking Garage at Scott Stadium
- West Parking Shelf at Scott Stadium