(Map C, Building 3 [C4])
The School of Architecture, offering degrees in architecture, landscape architecture, architectural history, and urban & environmental planning, can be found in Campbell Hall, completed in 1970. The building is named for Edmund S. Campbell, director of the architecture program from 1927-50. Recent additions include the Elmaleh East Wing and the South Wing, which have added 12,000 square feet of review rooms, faculty offices, seminar rooms, and a technology bridge. The renovated Fine Arts Café located on the first floor offers local and organic foods.