Guest Reservation Forms
Currently Available Forms
- Graduation Weekend Housing
- Rare Book School Housing
- Session I: June 8, 2014 - June 14, 2014
- Session II: June 15, 2014 - June 21, 2014
- Session III: July 6, 2014 - July 12, 2014
- Session IV: July 20, 2014 - July 26, 2014
- Session V: July 27, 2014 - August 2, 2014
- Reunions Weekend Housing
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I submitted a reservation form without payment, will space be held for me?
No. Full payment is required at the time of your reservation in order for your request to be processed.
- Do you offer accommodations for guests with special needs?
Yes. The reservation form includes space for you to provide information about special needs. Please indicate your need on the form, and we will make appropriate arrangements.
- Do you accept credit cards for payment?
Yes. Conference Services accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card as payment. We cannot accept Travelers Checks, personal checks or money orders.
- What if I have to cancel my reservation? Will I receive a refund?
Yes, if we receive your cancellation before the cancellation deadline. All cancellations must be received in writing, and we will deduct a $50.00 fee per cancelled guest. After 5:00 p.m. on the specified deadline, no refunds can be given.
- How will I receive my refund?
If you paid by credit card, your refund will be credited to the card within one business week of the time that we receive your cancellation form. If you paid by check, refunds will take 6-8 weeks after the cancellation form is received by Conference Services. Unless you are a student, faculty or staff member of the University of Virginia, you will also need to submit a Registration with Procurement Services before a refund check can be issued.