Rates & Curriculum
Effective September 1, 2015
Infants and Wobblers
For additional information on enrichment programs and fees, contact the Center.
Special Activities, Field Trips & Special Programs are offered.
- Additional fees will be posted at each Center.
- A variety of math concepts are taught. These include numbers 0 - 5 and 6 - 10 as well as Patterning and Geometry.
- Students will explore math manipulative's, engage in open ended discussions about math possibilities and will work with an individualized plan to make the connection of math to real-life experiences.
- Consists of "lesson blocks" which include letter recognition, letters and sounds, letter writing, small word sounds, vowels and sound blending.
- Children will hear stories and play listening games to further develop the auditory skills in order to hear and identify the unique letter sounds.
- An interactive class which consists of singing, dancing, musical instruments and a variety of rhythm and listening activities.
- Each lesson emphasizes a different area of childhood development including: confidence, coordination, vocal expressiveness, careful listening and an early exposure to reading skills.
- Every other month a music kit with a CD and a book as well as a new instrument are included.