- 2013 – 2014 Important Dates and Deadlines for the FOA Process
- Fall 2013 FOA Walkthrough
- Spring 2014 FOA Walkthrough
Fraternal Organization Agreement (FOA) Forms
Fraternal Organization Agreement (FOA) Resources
- FOA Mid-Year Report : (Preview 2013 Fraternity and Sorority Mid-Year Report)
- FOA Program Evaluation Form
- 2013-14 FOA Chapter Development Plan
- FOA Program Resource Guide
- Sample FOA
Upcoming FOA Opportunities:
Save the date! An upcoming FOA event focusing on Foxfield will take place on Wednesday, April 23rd at both 6:00pm and 7:30pm in the Newcomb Ballroom. More information to come!
Step Up UVA
The Step Up UVA initiative purposes to combat the social norm of bystander behavior—that is, to encourage and empower students to recognize, react and respect at the University of Virginia. As students of the University, it is our responsibility to remain active and vocal participants in our community. A certain social norm – the “bystander effect,” threatens our community and results in the acceptance of disrespectful behavior among peers. We are committed to the mission of defining appropriate social behavior and believe it is not only possible but imperative that students and others take a stand against the behaviors that threaten this community. To request a training, please fill out the Training Request Form or email Logistics Coordinator, Liz Brailsford.