- 2015-2016 Important Dates and Deadlines for the FOA Process
- Fall 2015 FOA Walkthrough
- Spring 2016 FOA Walkthrough
Fraternal Organization Agreement (FOA) Forms
Fraternal Organization Agreement (FOA) Resources
- Example FOA’s : 2015-2016 IFC FOA & 2015-2016 ISC/MGC/NPHC FOA – use this document to reference FOA details
- FOA Program Evaluation Form – fill out this form after every FOA course
- FOA Program Resource Guide – refer to this guide to help find and schedule available FOA courses
Upcoming FOA Opportunities:
September 8, 2015 / 6:00 – 8:30 pm / Minor 125
The Mask You Live In: A Film by The Representation Project
The Mask You Live IN is a documentary that follows boys and young men as they struggle to stay true to themse3lves while negotiating American’s narrow definition of masculinity. Join the Women, Gender, and Sexuality (WGS) Program, La Unidad Latina, Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc., and Feminism is For Everyone (FIFE) to watch this fascinating film followed by a short discussion of the film with WGS Professor Lisa Speidel. Snacks and drinks will be provided. The trailer for the film can be viewed here.
This event is an approved FOA program for one of the optional topics of interest.