Applications are now available to apply to be the student member of the Board of Visitors.
Criteria for eligibility include:
- Minimum Cumulative G.P.A. 2.5 and full-time student status.
- At the time of application, undergraduate students must be within one year of completing degree requirements (an undergraduate student can serve only during her or his final year of undergraduate study, and therefore s/he applies during the next-to-last year of study).
- At the time of application, graduate/professional students must be in at least their second year of study, or they must previously have attended U.Va. as an undergraduate.
- Meet deadline for application no later than 12:00 p.m. (noon), Tuesday, January 22, 2013.
- Grant permission for the Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer, or her designee, to access, print and share with the selection committee an applicant’s unofficial transcript (“advising transcript”) for the purposes of application review.
All applications must be submitted online to the Office of the Vice President and Chief Student Affairs Officer, at http://www.virginia.edu/vpsa/bov-stud/. Paper applications will not be accepted.
Susan Harris, Secretary to the Board of Visitors, can answer any eligibility questions you may have. She can be reached at 924-7120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Technical questions about the submission process may be directed to Julie Innes Caruccio, Director of Student Affairs Community Engagement, at 434.924.4836 email@example.com.