Note SIS Discoverer users: You should be using the Integrated System's recommended version of JRE/Java.
- Get the recommended version for PCs and Macs
- Please clear your browser cache before logging on after upgrading your Java version.
- For assistance, contact your LSP or the UVa Help Desk (924-HELP).
Following SIS downtimes, if you are unable to log in, clear your browser cache.
Internet Explorer 10 and 11 have been certified by the vendor and tested by ITS Enterprise Application. They are supported for use in compatibility mode.
This webpage provides resources for Administrative Users—faculty and staff members who:
- log into SIS with a UVa Identity Token (all administrative user and viewer responsibilities require a token),
- access the system application and/or reporting environment
Applicant, student, and faculty self-service users should log on through the SIS Portal.
Remember: Clear browser cache upon exit.
- Getting Started:Access
- Responsibilities and Training Requirements:
- Reporting: Reports information/Data Catalog (Data Catalog requires VPN)
- Help Resources
- Change Requests
- Departmental Aid User Group website