The University of Virginia takes gender-based violence seriously and provides support and information to survivors, friends and families of survivors, and the University community.
- About this Website »
- This website will tell you: (1) What to do after an assault; (2) How to support a survivor; (3) What your reporting options are; (4) How to get involved; (5) and more. If you have any suggestions, questions, concerns, or can't find what you're looking for, email us. We're here to help.
- Sexual Misconduct Policy »
- University Policy Regarding Student Cases of Sexual Misconduct
- About Us »
- Learn more about the Maxine Platzer Lynn Women's Center and the Office of the Dean of Students, the joint sponsors of this website. Read More
- Get Involved »
- Find more information about prevention initiatives, campaigns and groups around Grounds who educate peers about sexual violence and advocate on behalf of survivors. Read More