President's Commission for the Fine and Performing Arts
February 16, 1999
- President John Casteen -- Remarks.
Question and Answer Session
If time - discussion of the following (and I realize that there might not have been
sufficient time to complete the tasks assigned last week - if not we will table the
incomplete reports until our next meeting).
- Phyllis Leffler - Admissions Office Question
- Julian Connolly - Financial Aid/Scholarship Question
- Questions for Arts Chairs re. Their current programs including Architecture.
- Report from Lear DeBessonet and Samantha Beer - re. Plan for involvement of students.
- Report on plans for community involvement - Beth Sutton.
- Wayne Cozart - Plan for involvement of alumni.
- Discussion of benchmark programs - chairs of programs + Fine Arts and Music libraries.
- Discussion questions and concerns posed by Jane Penner and Jack Robertson re. The Arts
- Discussion on plan of attack - working out a step-by-step process.
- Discussion re. Topic for national conference.